Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Swap Questionnaire

Alrighty the Funky Scarf Swap Questionnaire is out =) here goes swappie, wherever you are......

Let’s get the allergy part out of the way. Are you allergic to any fibers?
Umm....not really, but I did find that I had a bad itching spell with Mohair.

Do you prefer any fibers over others?
I love anything that is soft, silky and not scratchy. I've been keeping far away from mohair after The Itch but other than that....anything else is okay. Oh, not a big fan of cheap acrylic too.

Thinking back to Scout’s post about what funky means to you, post an image of something that you think is funky!
The Nagano Sakura scarf on Knitty.com

Would you prefer funky yarn or a funky pattern?
Either...both sound fantastic!!

What are your favorite colors?
Purple, pink, maroon, black, fresh,dark shades of green, deep blue.

What is your favorite piece of art?
Well I'm not that into serious art but I always loved Greg Hildebrandt's illustrations of The Wizard of Oz...such amazing attention to detail...

What colors would you never have up close to your pretty face?
Anything fluorescent unless its really dark and thats the only way to see...

Would you prefer an actual scarf or a cowl?
An actual scarf please.

When you wear a scarf do you prefer a wider/shorter scarf or a thin/long scarf?
Hmm...I think something long would be right. I usually use a scarf to accessorise and jazz up an outfit.

What is the climate like where you live?
HOT and HUMID all year round =(

Would you prefer a functional scarf (to keep you warm) or one just to funk-up your wardrobe?
It's hot enough already so I guess I don't need more warmth.....so lets bring on the FUNK!

What else would you like your partner to know about you?
Not much else really. Just a big HELLO to my swappie who would be reading this!

No comments: